Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 110 (Thursday, July 31st) - A Blister and an Update

...and an apology from the Administrator for not keeping these posts up to date!! (Yikes! I'm a month behind!?!) 

I've moved this update to Trail Notes so that I can keep the posts in chronological order -otherwise it would remain at the top of the blog until days 111+ are posted, and you might miss the latest (but not necessarily the timeliest) entry! *Oh wait, like this post will be.... Argh! Oh, I'll figure it out later. But at least I can forewarn you about the grotesque --or as John would say, "toetesque" pictures. You're welcome.

Also, thanks for your continued kind thoughts and messages, and for just reading along. How great is it, to live vicariously though these brave adventurers? I think I'll go sit on the couch now and eat some more bon-bons....

Ta!

~The Administrator (Amy)

P.S. I'm trying to keep up with the points on the map, too; if you click on the marker, it should show at least the day number and date of where and when they were

No comments :

Post a Comment