Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 52 (Tuesday, June 3rd) - Dismal Falls to 1 mile past Doc's Knob, mile 625

Today's Miles: 17.20
Trip Miles: 625.00

A hiking day. A couple of views, one where we took lunch, but nothing extraordinary. A little rain, not too hot, a very unremarkable day. The good news is, N's leg feels better, but we'll still need to take a long break to let it rest.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE AMY ON THURSDAY! The only real issue I've had on this hike is wishing she was here to enjoy it with me. 

We hiked past Doc's Knob Shelter and set up in the woods. Everyone is tired. Bad Foot came by, his section hike is done tomorrow. We hope to see him in Pearisburg. Also saw Crop Duster, they had gone by the Woods' Hole Hostel and said it was a good take. When I said everyone is tired, I meant me too.

Good night all. Pearisburg tomorrow.

Bad Foot
Tunnel vision
Oh deer, would you look at that 
M&N, me, Y&A

No comments :

Post a Comment